Have a Happy, Green New Year!!










Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Green New Year!!!

Hello Greenies and Happy New Year 2012! It has been some time since I have posted. I have been spending time communicating with my Urban Greenies. 2011 was a great year for us at Urban Aesthetics, filled with wonderful green activities such as planting trees, and completing green projects including building renovations, participating in green house building and completing historical preservation projects.



Next in store, 2012; a year filled with green expectations and greener plans. Have you completed your Green Goals for 2012? As I look back on my 2011 Green Goals, I notice that I have only completed half of the goals on the list. This may sound disappointing but I'll take a 'glass half full' approach. The first step is to have a desire to be greener. The next step is to create a plan to be greener and after that, put your plan into action.


My list of 2012 Green Goals are complete including plans to plant more trees, increase green design projects by 25% and educate green. My planned tasks to put the goals into action are in place. I look forward to checking off each goal on my list and I encourage you to do the same. Let's have a great, green year!!!